Selasa, 07 Februari 2017

The Hardest Part:


Well yes, it is.

As a normal human being who have mood swings and tought switches, committing to a specific thing is extremely hard for me. Be it hobby, healthy eating, workouts, skincare routine, relationships, learning new things, you name it. Ugh. Even just hearing the names stress me out.

I quit easily when things get hard.

I quickly forget my goals when other things come into my life and make it fun.

I  can't even off to bed at the exactly same time each day.

So I asked myself,

Is staying true to exactly one thing all that matters?

No.

What matters is not the 'staying through the thick and the thin'. It's the process. While you are going that through thick and thin, you are making process. While you keep doing your things to pursue your dreams, you are making process. One step closer.

And process is what make it works.

If thinking about commitment and staying already stress you out, try to find another way. Ask yourself. Look around you. Be inspired. Create a state of mind which keeps you going on, no matter what.

In the end of the day, the thought will make you stay. Longer than you've ever expected. 

P.S. And if you don't remember I quit 'you' easily, well, you must be proud of yourself.

2 komentar:

  1. Halo, Mbak. Aku ngerasa terwakili sama tulisan ini. Singkat, tapi benar sekali.

    BalasHapus
  2. tulisanya bagus kunjung balik :)

    BalasHapus

Aku jarang balas komentar di sini, kalau mau jawaban yang fast response boleh DM ke Instagramku (atau twitter) di @safiranys ya!

COPYRIGHT © 2017 · SAFIRA NYS | THEME BY RUMAH ES